Already 2 weeks have passed after we started Part 2 of our Map My Summer ’19 campaign!
Time flies! So.. have you wondered how many Map Alerts have been solved? 😏
Here is an overview of the current status:
- In Western Europe we already have more than 3900 Map Alerts solved! This is impressive!
- Congratulations to Remco V., and Claude B., who have reached the minimum of 500 Map Alerts solved. Keep solving Map Alerts because other users can overtake you
- Patrick T., Jean-Luc B., and Jaswinder S. you have almost reached the minimum! 😃 Don’t forget that in order to be eligible to win a voucher of £100 value, you need to solve minimum 500 Map Alerts! So, keep on solving Map Alerts and stay tuned!
Are you curious where you are on the Top 10 list?
- Keep going Francis and Gordon!
- Keep in mind that you can boost your score by inviting others to play! Every invitee is worth 200 extra points. If you engage your friend/family member/colleague etc, please send us an email to email@example.com
Are you willing to discover and solve some Map Alerts in Western Europe? Join our Part 2 of Map My Summer ’19 and play till August 31st!
📢 NOTE: Please remember to follow carefully the instructions on how to solve Map Alerts, by reading about it in our blog post
Good luck and enjoy your holiday/summer time!!! 😃
Your WEU Community Team
Paolo, Francesco, Elena, Arturs, Alicja, Belén, Solène, Ben, Claire, Pedro, Georg and Eric