Summer is coming and with it our 3rd edition of the Map My Summer challenge for external users only 😊
Ready to relax and embark on the world of cartographic editing?
This year the challenge will unfold in a different way !!!
A first part where you will count the edits you make in any Western European Country * and a second part we will be giving you more details about this second phase next weeks 😊
Excited? Here are some more information on how to participate:
- 1st Part: from 17 June to 21 July – Edits
- Break week: July 22nd to July 28th
- 2nd Part: from July 29th to August 31st
Once Part 1 starts next week here the details:
- Start your Map Creator session on https://mapcreator.here.com/?site=mapmysummerweu to register on the contest from 00:00 hrs on June 17th;
- Edit our map, each edit will gain 1 point;
- If you engage friends or colleagues to participate actively (at least 10 edits) in the Map My Summer challenge you will earn 100 extra points per new registration – send an e-mail to us with the name and e-mail of persons that you engage to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We will have prizes for the top 10 of the WEU, which reach a minimum of 2500 points!!!
Do you want to know what the prizes** are for this first part? Are you curious?
Here they are:
- 1 Waterproof Column Bluetooth JBL and 1 Headphones Bluetooth JBL
Metrics will be shared in our BLOG and Facebook channels on a bi-weekly base!!!
During the break week we will announce the prizes of the second part 😊
Motivated? Will you make it?
Have a great vacation mapping!!!
Your WEU Community Team
Paolo, Francesco, Elena, Arturs, Alicja, Belén, Solène, Ben, Claire, Pedro, Georg and Eric
* Edits in the following countries will be counted: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, San Marino Spain , Esvalbarda and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Vatican City
**The Prizes are subject to changes, according to stock availability, for prizes of the same value. The Images are merely representative, the prizes may look different.