Have you ever wondered how marketeers nowadays adjust their plans and communication with consumers?
It’s now much easier to approach the audience with applicable advertising by simply understanding their behavior. Behaviour, meant by where and when the consumers are, enables custom-made campaigns for the consumers. For that to happen we need to we need to know their location.
Therefore, we are thrilled to announce that our HERE Places Footprints service has expanded also to multiple countries in Western Europe.
The HERE Places Footprints service allows you to:
- Connect people’s movement patterns with any building’s indoor 2D footprint
- Plan targeted marketing campaigns based on location and proximity
- Create push notification communication on a smartphone for anyone entering a desired geofenced area
This service was first delivered to market in October 2018 and since that release, 23 million places footprints have been continuously helping marketeers with the understanding of their consumers’ behavior. The list is continuing to grow and helping others exploring the power of location!
Also YOU can contribute to enriching this service, by providing accurate information on the Places and POI’s via HERE Map Creator! The only things we ask you to do is:
- To check, add or modify the Places/POI’s in your neighbourhood. Think about opening hours, address, or other information that you think would be useful to add or change.
- You can start by adopting your neighbourhood and monitoring the changes in your area
If you are a developer and feel like exploring the HERE API’s and SDK’s, related to places, geofencing and more then visit our Developer Portal!
Want to read more? 😏 Find out more about Places Footprints service in our 360 blog article.
Your Western Europe Community Team
Paolo, Francesco, Elena, Arturs, Alicja, Belén, Solène, Ben, Claire, Pedro, Georg and Eric