Dear Map Creator User!
The survey to register for the User Testing Pool participant has been closed. Currently we are analysing all applications and will keep you posted about who has been chosen.
Map Creator is constantly evolving as our developers are permanently working to make Map Creator even more attractive, user-friendly and efficient for our users. So, what could be more natural than to ask you, the Map Creator user, to give us feedback on how you like the enhancements, whether they help you, and whether you think they have been executed correctly?
That’s why we’re looking for you! As a user of our Map Creator, you can help us to test forthcoming and recently introduced innovations and give feedback to our development team in a standardised form.
What’s in it for you?
Being a tester, will give you the unique opportunity to:
- Gain insight into new features during the test phase
- Influence the development process at an early stage
- Help us to develop Map Creator even more effectively
- Report bugs and suggest new features
Who are we searching for?
It doesn’t matter how experienced you are when using Map Creator or Mobile Map Creator. Besides some experienced users, we are especially looking for new users who haven’t made so many entries in Map Creator yet. The skills we are looking for are:
- No technical knowledge necessary, beyond the use of the Map Creator;
- Knowledge of at least basic English is required, as test instructions will be sent to you in English language only
- You can provide your feedback/analysis in English, German or Spanish.
What can you expect?
- Approximately once per quarter of the year you will receive an e-mail in English language with the instructions to conduct the test
- At the beginning of the test, you will be asked to sign an NDA, i.e. a confidentiality agreement online, which guarantees that all information will be treated confidentially. We will then form a Europe-wide tester pool from all participants, from which you can of course withdraw at any time.
- The tests last no longer than 1 hour on average
- You can provide the feedback/analysis of each test in three languages: English, German or Spanish
Are you interested in participating in this exciting project and becoming a member of our tester pool? Then please fill out this short survey until 31st January.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!
Your WEU Community Team
One thought on “User Testing Pool”